Edward II: Tableau IV: Round Dance
23. SWORD: Queen Isabella raises an army against her husband, Edward II. This highly florid number begins with The Round Dance, which is the main theme of Tableau IV. First posted on 8/17/14.
24. ATLAS' SHOULDER: In this quasi folk song like number, Edward III reluctantly agrees to ask The King of France for aid in defending his father against the revolutionaries led by Queen Isabella. First posted on 8/24/14.
25. EARTH: Edward II swears vengeance on Mortimer, who has sided with Isabella and the rebels. First posted on 8/31/14.
26. CONFRONTATION: Edward II and Mortimer finally come to blows. This number restates The Round Dance. First posted on 9/7/14.
27. BATTLE MUSIC: the rebel armies, lead by Queen Isabella and Mortimer, defeat Edward's troops. First posted on 9/14/14.
28. CROWN: Edward abdicates the throne in favor of his son. This number presents themes from "Wound" from Tableau II. First posted on 9/21/14.
29. VICTORY: Queen Isabella celebrates her military success over Edward. This number concludes with The Round Dance. First posted on 9/28/14.