Edward II: Tableau III: Plaint
16. DARK FOREST: Gaveston enters the woods, unaware that Mortimer is stalking him. This instrumental number presents main theme of Tableau III. First posted on 7/5/14.
17. JEALOUSY: Mortimer's hatred for Gaveston knows no bounds. Gaveston is not noble and yet the king has given him titles, lands and gifts reserved for the aristocracy. First posted on 7/12/14.
18. GAVESTON'S PRAYER: Pursued by Mortimer, Gaveston prays for his life. This number restates the main theme of this Tableau. First posted on 7/19/14.
19. MURDER: Gaveston is murdered by Mortimer. First posted on 7/26/14.
20. GAVESTON'S DEATH: Gaveston reflects on his life and sends regards to Edward as he dies. First posted on 8/2/14.
21. MOURNING: Edward II is told by his son, Edward III, of Gaveston's death. First posted on 8/10/14.
22. Dark Forest: The main theme of the Third Tableau is restated as we exit the haunted woods and Tableau III concludes. First Posted on 8/12/14.